40th BPSC MCQ Result With Written Exam Date www.bpsc.gov.bd. 40th BPSC Bangladesh Public Service Commission MCQ Result 2018 www.bpsc.com.bd. 0th BCS Online Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card Download. 40th BCS circular 2018 has been announced by Government organization Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC). 40th BCS Online Application Form fill up will start from 30th September 2018 at 10:00 am. Application forms fill up and admit card download website address is www.bpsc.teletalk.com.bd & it also found our website. http://www.bpsc.gov.bd/
40th BPSC MCQ Result With Written Exam Date
40th BCS on-line form, examination info, Admit Card transfer. This year fortieth BCS on-line form, examination info, Admit Card transfer etc. everything is going to be completed by online. concerned candidates have to be compelled to apply in fortieth BCS on-line form, examination info, Admit Card transfer by replenishing on-line form (BPSC Form-1). when form replenish concerned candidates have to be compelled to pay thirty-eighth BCS on-line form, examination info, Admit Card transfer charge among seventy-two hours. thirtieth Gregorian calendar month (Sunday) 2018 at 10:00 am fortieth BCS on-line form replenish can current & application time is going to be continued until fifteenth Gregorian calendar month (Thursday) 2018 at 6:00 pm. which means fifteenth Gregorian calendar month (Thursday) 2018 at 6:00 pm is going to be the finishing date of online application of fortieth BCS on-line form, examination info, Admit Card transfer.
Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) Result in 2018 Check By Online
[su_button url=”http://www.bpsc.gov.bd/” background=”#ec0c0d” size=”5″]BPSC Check Result[/su_button]
Only the worthy candidates are going to be able to transfer their BCS admit card mechanically when finishing their application and paying their explicit fees. No candidates participate in their examination while not admit card.
BPSC.Teletalk.com.bd Bangladesh Public Service Commission Admit Card Download
We will offer all update concerning fortieth BCS on-line form, examination info, Admit Card transfer in our website at Eduresultinfo.com. Asian nation Public Service Commission website Address: computer network.bpsc.teletalk.com.bd.
BPSC Application Important Date:
Application Time Ongoing: 30th September (Sunday) 2018 at 10:00 am
Application Time Finish: 15th November (Thursday) 2018 at 6:00 pm
BCS Application Charge:
- This year 40th BCS exam application charge will be decided by BDT. 700 are for general candidates.
- But for Physically Handicapped candidates, Ethnic Minority group candidates and third gender group candidates’ application charge will BDT. 100.
- Involved candidates age should be 21 years old to 30 years old (birth year should be minimum 2nd February 1995 & maximum 2nd February 1986),
- But for freedom fighter, son/daughter of freedom fighter, physically handicapped candidates & BCS (Health) candidates age should be 21 years old to 32 years old (birth year should be minimum 2nd February 1997& maximum 2nd February 1986),
- BCS (General Education) candidates & ethnic minority group candidates age should be 21 years old to 32 years old (birth year should be minimum 2nd February 1997 & maximum 2nd February 1986).
BCS Application Fee Payment System
- 1st SMS: BCS <> User ID & send to 16222
- Reply: Applicant’s Name, TK- 700 (100 for Physically Handicapped, Ethnic Minority Group, and Third Gender Group Candidates) will be Charged as Application Fee. Your PIN is (8 digit number). To pay fee, type BCS <> Yes <> PIN Number & send to 16222
- 2nd SMS: BCS <> Yes <> PIN Number & send to 16222
- Reply Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for 38th BCS Examination. User ID is (xxxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxxxx).
Note: If any candidates forget the password, then they have to SMS by this following format.
BCS <> HELP <> SSC Board <> SSC Roll <> SSC Year & send to 16222.
This year Government organization Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has been announced 40th BCS Examination Circular 2018 for 1 Thousand & 226 Hundreds Positions.
40th BCS Exam Syllabus Download
According to the BCS Rules-2014, a two hours preliminary test (MCQ) of 200 marks is held on different branches of knowledge for evaluating the competency of the candidates.
Provision for deduction of 50% marks is kept for each wrong answer given in the preliminary MCQ test so that no candidates can get the undue advantage by making answers on the guess. The syllabus of preliminary Multiple Choice (MCQ) examination has been introduced covering ten areas as-
- Bengali Language and Literature – 35
- English Language and Literature – 35
- Bangladesh Affairs – 30
- International Affairs – 20
- Geography, Environment and Disaster Management – 10
- General Science – 15
- Computer and Information Technology – 15
- Mathematical Reasoning – 15
- Mental Ability – 15
- Ethics, Values and Good governance – 10