Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2017-2018. MIST Admission Notice 2017-18 publish here. The University is The Pioneer Technical Institute of Bangladesh Armed Forces. Here You Will Find The Admission Circular Notice, Admission Education Requirement, Online Application Instruction and Admission Test Result and other related information update here. However, Also We Provide Others Important Information About MIST. Bangladesh Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission Result 2017 by Online Will found Here.
Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2017
MIST Undergraduate Programs Admission Circular 2017 (B.sc, Engg) for session 2017-2018. Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission Test Exam will be held on November 2017. Applicant can apply through online and SMS System using “Teletalk Mobile” From 08 October 2017 to 20 October 2017.
Undergraduate Programs. There will be 2 units namely UNIT A (Engineering Program) and UNIT B (Architecture) in MIST Admission Test 2017. The departments are shown in the following table with respective units.
MIST Admission Important Info:
- MIST Admission Test – 2018 is scheduled to be held on 10 November 2017 (Friday).
- Online Application Submission begins : 08 October 2017
- Application Deadline : 20 October 2017
- Admission Test (Unit A) : Saturday, 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM on 10 November 2017
- Admission Test (Unit B and (A+B)) : Saturday, 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM and 3.00 PM – 4.00 PM on 10 November 2017
- Admission Form Fee : For Unit A Tk 800.00 & Unit B and (A+B) Tk 1100.00
Education Qualification to Apply:
SSC and HSC Examination (Or Equivalent). The applicant must have passed SSC/equivalent examination in Science Group obtaining GPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) in the scale of 5.0 and in HSC/equivalent examination the applicant must obtain minimum total grade point 17 in Four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English) having minimum ‘A’ grade in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
GCE (‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels or Equivalent). The applicant must have qualified in minimum five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language with minimum ‘B’ in average in GCE ‘O’ Level and in ‘A’ level he/she must have obtained minimum ‘B’ in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
HSC Passing Year. Applicant must have passed HSC/ Equivalent in 2016/2017.
Eligibility for Written Admission Test.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Chemistry in HSC or Equivalent Examination. In case of tie, order of priority for finding the eligible candidates will be: GPA in Mathematics, Physics and then Chemistry.
- Approximately 10,000 (Ten allowed to appear written test. These 10,000 candidates include, candidates passed in H.S.C/Equivalent Examination in current year (2017) and maximum 20% (not exceeding 2000) cand equivalent in previous year (2016).
- All eligible candidates with GCE A’ Level or equivalent of current year and previous year (last year only) will be allowed to appear at the written admission test.
- Two separate lists (one for current year and one for last year’s candidates) will be generated for selection purpose to appear written admission test only.
- Short list of eligible candidates will be published on 01 Nov 2017 in the MIST website
MIST Application Form Submission Process:
Application is to be submitted online through MIST official website www.mist.ac.bd by paying Tk 800 (Eight hundred ) for only A-UNIT and Tk 1100 (Eleven thousand) for B-UNIT and UNIT (A+B)though TeleTalk Prepaid mobile phone.
[su_button url=”https://web.facebook.com/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#24dded” size=”10″]Online Application[/su_button]
MIST Admission 2017 Valid Candidates list
MIST Admission Test 2017 -18 Valid Candidates list will Found Here. Approximately 6500 Candidates Will Select For Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test. The Authority of Eduresultinfo.com Publish Valid Candidates list We Update here.
MIST Admission Test Admit Card Download:
Valid Candidates have to Download Admit Card For Attend Exam Hall. MIST Admit Card Will be Available From November, 2017. You Can Download Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test Admit Card Given User ID and Password, Which Provide During Application Time.
MIST Admission Test Seat Plan
Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test Exam Seat Plan Will be Published November 2017. Details Seat Plan Will Found as Roll Wise. MIST Authority Published admission Seat Plan, We Update Here.
MIST Admission Result 2017
Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Exam Will be Held on November 2017. MIST Admission Result 2017 Will be Published November 2017. Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test Exam Result Will be Found Department Wise.