Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Admission Notice 2018. http://sbmc.edu.bd/ (SBMC), is a government medical College in Bangladesh, established in 1968. It is located in Barisal. It is affiliated with the University of Dhaka as a constituent college. Bangladesh All Medical College Admission Circular 2018-19. Recently Publisher.
SBMC awards MBBS degree and offers professional training and medical research facility at its hospital with 1000 beds. As per the declaration of overseas registration of the General Medical Council, the awarded MBBS degree during or after October 1984 is eligible to apply for limited registration in the United Kingdom. The college has an area of about 33 ha. Student dormitories, nursing institute, nurses’ training institute, the dormitory for staff nurses, and residences of teachers are situated on the campus. http://sbmc.edu.bd/
Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Admission Notice 2018
Sher-e Bangla Medical College Admission Circular 2018-19
Sher-e Bangla medical college admission notice will be published in recently. SBMS Admission Circular 2018. Application Process. HSC Exam GPA 5, Richard Student Only Apply for your SSC & HSC GPA Marks.
Sher-e Bangla Medical Admission Online Application
The motto of a doctor is to save the life of a human being. By the help of this profession, we can go close to the community and serve the humanity. A few fortunate people get this wonderful opportunity every year by appearing in medical college admission test. This admission test is held in a particular date all over the country every year.
Students must be Bangladeshi citizen.
- (a) Students who have passed the SSC/ equivalent cannot apply.
(b) Students who have passed the HSC/ Equivalent (with physics, Chemistry, Biology) can apply.
- (a) total GPA 8.0 in SSC and HSC GPA 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC.
(b) Hill Districts and tribal candidates must have total GPA 7.0 in SSC and HSC and GPA 300 in each. All candidates must have GPA 3.00 in Biology in HSC exam.
SBMS Rules of Admission:
- Merit Quota 80% and District Quota 20%
- Students will be admitted into the college by merit and their choice
- Students who passed HSC under Dhaka Board may apply through any Medical College. Students who passed HSC under other boards cannot apply through Dhaka Medical college, Sir Salimullah Medical college, Khaleda Zia Medical college.
- Incomplete application or application with false information (whenever detected) will be rejected.
- Total marks =200 , Written test: 100, (Physics : 20, chemistry :25, Biology : 30, English : 15, General Knowledge : 10 )
Sher-e Bangla medical college Set number :
175 seats in each of 8 old medical colleges Comilla, Comilla Medical Colege and Faridpur Medical College has 100 seats, 125 seats in each of other four medical colleges and 50 seats in pabna, Noakhali and Cox’s Bazar Medical College. There are four more new medical colleges. Total < 2250 > seats, Moreover 60 reserve seats are available. Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Admission Notice 2018
SSC and HSC or equivalent certificate testimonial (attested), photocopy of the certificate of city mayor? Pourasava Chairman/Union Parished chairman/ Ward commissioner for district quota; 4 copies of passport size photo are required.
Tribal and non-tribal candidates of Hill districts and the tribal of other districts must submit necessary supporting documents, children of Freedom Fighters must submit necessary supporting documents.